Luxury Collection properties are defined as those properties with market values that are in the top 10% of the MLS. Luxury Collection properties should be placed on the market within 5% of the value as established either by a professional fee appraisal or a competitive market analysis. Luxury Collection implies a special level of exclusivity, distinction, and quality.
While rare exceptions may occur, the general guidelines for the Luxury Collection Program are as follows:
- True market value of at least $400,000 Homes on acreage must fit the guidelines without including the acreage and out buildings.
- Exterior and interior of the home in excellent condition.
- Flooring and hard surfaces in good condition and an updated color.
- Roof and gutters in good condition.
- Landscaping in excellent condition. New homes may be landscaped in front yard only.
- Seller agrees to follow Luxury Collection agent's recommendations for maximizing value of the home.
- Recommend lock box for easy accessibility.
- Seller agrees to maintain the home and property in excellent showing condition during the term of the listing.